1. In addition to the conventional considerations, special caution applies to those with underlying health conditions that may compromise their immunity such as active cancer treatment, uncontrolled diabetes or compromised lung, heart, liver, or kidney function. Being 65 is also considered a risk factor in this circumstance.
2. We are delighted to greet and treat you at The Upper James Foot Clinic! Please consider that although the COVID-19 curve is flattening, the virus is still active in our community, hence we all, unfortunately, are at risk.
3. Be assured that The Upper James Foot Clinic has taken every precaution for the health and safety of you, community and our staff. Be assured, The Upper James team will be in full PPE and following Health and Safety Protocol.
4. Patient scheduling is buffered with time to disinfect rooms, spaces, equipment and physically distance interactions.
5. Please notify us of your arrival (through the window or via cellphone). You may be asked to wait in your vehicle until you are notified via phone when you may be safely escorted to your treatment room.
6. It is recommended to leave additional coats and belongings in your vehicle.
7. During this cautionary time, only essential guests are allowed to escort you.
8. If possible, please, bring your own mask as per your comfort level.
9. Please know that your temperature will be taken and recorded upon arrival at our clinic. A contactless thermometer will be used.
10. The waiting room, communal magazines and educational paper material are no longer available.
11. It is recommended to use the washroom facilities before leaving your home to minimize the possibility of spreading the virus.